Friday, November 4, 2011

Upcoming breastfeeding series!

As discussed and promised for a couple friends, I will soon begin a series of informational posts of one of many topics I plan to begin covering. The first series being breastfeeding. Its going to be a vast series that at the moment has many parts to it. It'll cover the things you've heard over and over again plus hopefully those things that no one tells you about, or what until you're having trouble to help you with.

I often share information on breastfeeding (since its also, quite literally, my job) on my personal Facebook page but now I figured I start a series to share with the internet world.

I'm hoping to have at least one post per week, but we will see how that pans out. Feel free to ask questions in the comments, or leave a suggestion for a topic. I'm willing to read breastfeeding stories and even share personal experiences in my stories. I'd love to use pictures of families and nurslings, too! Keep your eyes peeled for the first installment; "Boob Basics, and What They Don't Tell You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment