Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What a week, so far.

Sorry for the delay in posts, but I've just gotten really busy since my last one.

Let's see, I did finally get to the library to get some books for Teagan. Of course, she's not interested right now. This is typical toddler behavior, I think. Either way, at least we had books for the trip we took down south to Monticello for my training for my peer counseling position with WIC. (In case you didn't know, I'll be teaching and educating basic breastfeeding stuff). That was definitely a trip from hell. I won't even talk about it, just know..it wasn't too enjoyable.


Other than that, nothing really exciting happened. Just..its only Tuesday and it feels like it should be a Thursday, but its not. Teagan is getting sick again, I think. I woke up feeling like crud today...and Zander is just Zander. He's all about the boob and he's happy with that.

Short post is short. Not too much to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment